Before you take this quiz, consider these few thoughts I’m having:
- What is a leader? Answer: A person of influence
Don’t make a leader to mean some millionaire business mogul. A leader can be anyone, and since your more than likely a leader in some form or fashion, do you not desire to be the best person of influence you can be?
- What cause can I take up? Answer: Any cause! Do you want to raise your children up to be the most successful person they can be? Do you want to lead your congregation to fulfill their greatest potential? Do you not desire to be the best teacher you can be? What about your company? Do you want your employees and business to scale heights they have never ascended before?
- What motivates you? You will have to answer that for yourself. But, I challenge you to find something worth fighting for! Worth changing for! Worth growing for! And take it on as if you’re charging Hell with a water pistol!
OK, here is your quiz, and be honest with yourself.
- Are you a true leader? Y/N
- Do you desire to grow others? Y/N
- What’s your goals: Short term goals, 1 year from now, 10 years from now, 30 years from now
- Do you have plans to meet those goals? Y/N (Write them down under your goals, be specific as possible)
- How’s your network of friends? Short Answer
- Is your priorities in line? Short Answer
- What risk have you taken lately to further yourself? Short Answer
- What book/classes have you read/taken lately to educate/motivate yourself? Short Answer
- Do you wish to make a difference? (Y/N)
- Are you willing to be different? (Y/N)
Write these down in your journal and be brutal, analyze, and pray. Ask others or your spouse to be honest with you. Please comment on my page or email me. Would love to hear your goals and your desire to be a leader.
The quality of a leader is reflected in the standards they set for themselves.
Dustin Carr http://www.thesuccessfulleader.wordpress.com